Did you know?
- Physical inactivity is the leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Regular exercise lowers your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease.
- U.S. and British researchers have found that fat accelerates the aging process, with obesity adding the equivalent of nearly nine years of age to a person's body.
Research studies have shown that doing 150 minutes per week of a well-designed exercise program can improve your health by treating and preventing diseases like obesity, diabetes, and cancer, and will help you look and feel your best!
This proven 12-week Health Enhancement / Medically-Based Fitness Program can:
- Help you control your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Enhance your cardiorespiratory fitness so that you can climb stairs without getting "out of breath".
- Balance your caloric intake with the right calorie burn to help you achieve a healthy body weight.
- Improve your balance starting now, to prevent or reduce your risk of falling in the decades to come - complications from falling is a leading cause of death in 70+ year old women.
- Two, or three sessions-per-week available.
You will FEEL the difference
and your doctor will see the difference.
Look your best and feel your best
What are my clients saying?
“I had less than 4 months until my wedding. I needed to lose weight, and shape up for my special day. I had never been physically active. I felt so intimidated walking into a health club, that I had never tried a formal exercise program. Inspire turned my life around. It turned me into the Princess Bride that I always dreamed of. It was a lot of work, but it was fun! I lost 36 pounds and tightened-up my body where I didn't even know I needed tightening, My confidence has soared. Inspire truly changed my life."
- Lucy G, Paramus, NJ
"Neal has given me the confidence to believe and achieve. I have improved my balance, strength, flexibility and endurance. Wow! I am amazed at what my 44 year old body can do! Neal's knowledge of physiology and body mechanics coupled with his systematized, yet customized approach to training have spoiled me and taught me more than I have learned with any trainer anywhere. Under his watchful eye and passionate enthusiasm success is inevitable."
- Teri S.
"There aren't enough words to describe how I feel about Neal. Neal's knowledge is endless. If I ever have a question about anything, he is the one I go to. I feel that Neal is, without a doubt, the best in the training industry."
- Mary Elizabeth
“I am both exhausted and gratified at the end of each workout. I feel motivated pushing myself to the next level, one which I never thought I was capable of achieving.
You are still by far the best trainer I’ve ever had.”
- TN Trinh
“After training with you over the last 6 months, I am in the very best shape of my life. Thank you!”
– J Lamstein
Los Angeles, CA
Try Change today so you too can be one of
Inspire's success stories!
Take control of your health! Look and feel your best!
Don't miss this opportunity. You have nothing to lose!
Contact me today to schedule a
complimentary initial consultation.
Let me show you how I will help you
reach your goals!
Call today! (201) 835-6943
or email me at: Neal@NealPire.com
To enroll or to get program rates information, click here.
Who is your Change Coach?
The Change program has been developed by Certified Strength and Conditioning 38-year veteran and expert, Neal Pire. An Exercise Physiologist with a Master's Degree from Columbia University, and Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine.
Neal has extensive experience working with all types of clients; ranging from young soccer players to people just like you!
Go here to learn more and click on the link to Exercise TV’s TOP TRAINER to see what people just like you are saying about Neal’s training programs.